THE CULTURE PASS PROGRAM IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
If you already have a pass reservation, please contact the institution to confirm if it is open.
Reserve a pass below and present the pass confirmation to the partner organization on the date you've selected.
If you need assistance or if you need to cancel a pass, please call 504-529-7323 or ask for assistance online.
New Orleans Culture Pass Rules
- Passes may be reserved by library cardholders online, in person, or by phone via a Library staff member
- Passes are only valid for those who live in Orleans Parish and are age 18 and older. Passes are not valid for those with a temporary library card or cardholders from Jefferson or St. Bernard Parish.
- Passes may be reserved by library cardholders no more than once per month per partner organization
- Each pass is valid for one day
- Multiple passes may not be reserved for the same day
- Passes are only valid for the date of visit displayed on the pass confirmation
- Printed or digital pass confirmations will be accepted for entry
- Passes may not be exchanged, refunded, and are non-transferrable
- Attempts to duplicate, alter, or sell passes will result in denied admittance
- Neither the partner organization nor the New Orleans Public Library is responsible for unauthorized duplication, lost, or stolen passes
- All partner organizations reserve the right to refuse entry to all pass holders