NYC MUSEUMS ALERT: As of Aug 17, all NYC Musuems will require proof of vaccination for all visitors 12 and over. Visit "KEYTONYC" for more information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MUSEUM PASSES
As museums gradually re-open, they may have new policies and rules for visiting. Please call or visit a museum's website to learn about new rules or restrictions. Some of our museums now offer Printable Passes that may be printed at home and do not require a patron to visit the library. All passes require the patron to make a reservation on the New Rochelle Library website. THE ABILITY TO MAKE A RESERVATION DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE MUSEUM IS OPEN.
PRINT & GO PASS: The pass must be reserved for the day you wish to use it. The pass will only be valid for the date listed on the confirmation page. The pass must be presented by the patron whose name is on the confirmation page along with the patron’s New Rochelle library card. The pass can be printed at home or at the library.
PICK UP/RETURN PASSES: The pass must be reserved for the day you wish to pick it up and must be returned 2 days after the pass is checked out. The pass must be picked up and returned to the adult reference desk on the 1st floor of the main New Rochelle Library and may not be returned in the book bin.
Museum Pass Guidelines
- Free or discounted museum passes are available to NRPL cardholders in good standing who are 18 years of age or older.
- Patrons may check out 1 museum pass at a time.
- Patrons are limited to 4 reservations within a 30 day period.
- Patrons should click on the link of the museum they plan to visit to learn pass details.
- Patrons should bring their library card when picking up their pass and when visiting the museum.
- Patrons are responsible for checking the days/hours of their selected museum.