The Bloomfield Libraries offer patrons free or discounted admission to many area attractions! Museum passes may be borrowed using an adult library card in good standing (one pass per family per day). Library museum passes cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount offer. View a copy of the Museum Pass Brochure.
To make your own reservation online, you MUST be able to print the completed pass when reserving. If you cannot print your pass, you can make a reservation IN PERSON at either library and the library will print the pass for you.
- You will need your Bloomfield adult library card in good standing to reserve a pass.
- Bloomfield residents may reserve/print passes online or at the library.
- Passes may be reserved and printed up to 30 days in advance of your visit.
- Passes are valid ONLY for the specific day reserved.
- Limit of ONE pass per day per family with a maximum of FOUR unique pass reservations in any 30 day period.
- Out of town patrons may request a printable passes IN PERSON at the library for same day or next day use.
The following passes CANNOT be printed. They must be picked up at the library in person:
- Beardsley Zoo (Prosser Public Library only) check availabilty
- CT State Parks & Forests (Prosser Public Library only) check availabilty
- Connecticut Science Center This is a coupon pass. Please visit either library to pick up your coupon. This is NOT a printable pass nor can it be reserved online.
- Maritime Aquarium check availabilty
- Mystic Aquarium check availabilty
- Springfield Museums NO longer participating in the Library Pass program. Please visit springfieldmuseums.org for special discounts.
The loan limit is 2 days, no renewal. No reservations, but a pass may be held for one hour. The late fee is $10/day, maximum $100. The charge for a lost pass is $100. Non-printable passes must be returned to a library staff member. Do not put passes in the book drop.