- Click on museum name for information about the pass (e.g., number of guests admitted, other discounts).
- Reserve a pass for the date you will pick it up at the library.
- Passes must be returned to the branch where they were picked up and may not be returned in the book drop--please return to the Circulation Desk.
- Returning a pass to another YPL branch or in the book drop will result in a $10 late fee. Check the library's website for open hours.
- In most cases, passes are due back to the library by the close of business two days after check-out (unless the library is closed that day).
- Passes returned late will incur an overdue fine of $10 per day.
- Don't be disappointed! Check to make sure the museum will be open on the date you plan to visit by checking the museum's website or phoning them.
- The Yonkers Public Library is not responsible for unexpected museum closures.
- Only one pass may be reserved or borrowed by a patron at one time, and no more than two passes may be borrowed in a period of 30 days.
Enjoy your visit!