Please note: Beginning on January 1, 2019, passes for the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and the Frick Collection will be "Print & Go" passes.
Print & Go Pass (Frick Collection and Intrepid only): Passes may be reserved up to thirty days in advance and can be printed from home or at the Library. This pass will only be valid for the date of visit listed on the confirmation page so request the pass for the day you wish to use it. These passes are marked closed for the days when the museums are closed.
Pick Up/Return Pass: Passes may be reserved online for up to thirty days in advance and must be picked up at the library. In most cases, these passes must be returned two days after check-out. For example: if you request to pick up a pass on Tuesday, it will be due back on Thursday. These passes are marked closed for days when the library is closed.
- Museum passes may be borrowed by Yonkers Public Library cardholders only. If you are a cardholder at another library, please check with them regarding the availability of museum passes.
- Click on museum name for information about the pass (e.g., number of guests admitted, other discounts).
- Reserve a pass for the date you will pick it up at the library (except for "Print & Go" passes, i.e., Intrepid and Frick Collection).
- Passes must be returned to the branch where they were picked up and may not be returned in the book drop--please return to the Circulation Desk.
- Returning a pass to another YPL branch or in the book drop will result in a $10 late fee. Check the library's website for open hours.
- In most cases, passes are due back to the library by the close of business two days after check-out (unless the library is closed that day).
- Passes returned late will incur an overdue fine of $10 per day.
- Don't be disappointed! Check to make sure the museum will be open on the date you plan to visit by checking the museum's website or phoning them.
- The Yonkers Public Library is not responsible for unexpected museum closures.
- Only one pass may be reserved or borrowed by a patron at one time, and no more than two passes may be borrowed in a period of 30 days.
- Please note that Juvenile library cards may not be used to reserve or check out museum passes.
Enjoy your visit!