EventKeeper, your web calendar solution, has some questions about your browser.
Please click here.
Our Winter Reading Program AND our WQED Inquire Within Kickoff is here!! We are thrilled to announce our partnership with WQED Inquire Within through the generosity of Gateway Health!
Children and teens can add fun to the cold winter months by joining our Winter Reading Program! Just follow the simple steps below!
1) REGISTER ONLINE, then visit our library via curbside pickup* for a Winter Reading Kit (reading logs, activity sheets, winter bingo, winter activity book and more)!
2) READ or LISTEN to books, audiobooks, Wonderbooks, graphic novels, board books, early readers, picture books, mysteries, fiction, nonfiction, romance or ask us for suggestions! We are also happy to make you a book bundle to go!
3) ENTER TO WIN as listed below:
One reading log can be submitted for one prize entry (via curbside dropoff or via email) for every:
- 10 books read (pre-readers)
- 5 books read (early readers)
- 3 books read (readers)
- 1 book read (tweens/teens)
Each submitted reading log is eligible to win monthly prizes made available through our WQED Inquire Within partnership and through the genersity of Gateway Health!
* Winter Reading Kit pickup begins Monday, January 18 and will continue daily during operating hours M-TH 10:00 am-6:00 pm and F 10:00 am-3:00 pm.
Location: Library Facebook page
Welcome to our new Winter program featuring a different, exciting peek at the world of birdwatching. These worldwide videos are filled with amazing cultures and hundreds of different species of our feathered friends.
Want to find out 'who dunnit"? We always have a great time, trying to solve mysteries! This month we're reading "Woman in the Window" by A. J. Flynn. Please register and we'll send you an email with a link to the Zoom program.
Teens (grades 6-12) can stop by the library (in library or curbside) to pick up a take-and-make teen craft kit, then join us on Zoom as we connect and craft together! Please register for each session, and a Zoom link will be emailed prior to the program.
Thursday, January 28 at 6:30 pm: Crystal Snowflakes (pick up craft kit beginning January 25)
Thursday, February 25 at 6:30 pm: (pick up craft kit beginning February 22)
Thursday, March 25 at 6:30 pm: (pick up craft kit beginning March 22)
Teens (grades 6-12) can join local artist Michelle via Zoom Video to paint a beautiful, artistic creation with step-by-step instructions. Simply register, and a Zoom link will be emailed prior to the program.
Fridays at 6:30 pm: January 29 and March 26
In our new series geared to elementary-aged Homeschool students (but anyone is more than welcome to join in), we will read and discuss books that explore different cultures with a focus on identify to help students discover, accept and embrace their own identities and the identities of others.
Fridays at 11:00 am via our Facebook page:
January 29 - Families & History - Freedom Soup by Tami Charles
February 26 - Practice Empathy - A Ride to Remember: A Civil Rights Story by Sharon Langley and Amy Nathan
March 26 - Cultivate Compassion - Tiara's Hat Parade by Kelly Starling Lyons
Icons by Icons8