Please click here.
We will be continuing to offer weekly guided meditation sessions July 17th - August 28th. wherein we will meet on Wednesday evenings for 1 hour and 15 minutes, including 30 - 45 minutes of guided meditation. The first half-hour will be a presentation by Professor Dhanjoo Ghista, followed by group meditation.
During these sessions, Professor Ghista will cover the following topics:
- New science paradigm: Consciousness to cosmology, to life origin and Evolution
- Meditation: Ideating on consciousness, promoting psychosomatic health & well-being, liberation and enlightenment
- Basic concepts of morality, as the foundation of spirituality
- Fundamentals of meditation practice
- Values inculcated from meditation, at personal and societal level, in governance and public policy
- Promoting a neo-humanistic outlook and cosmic thinking in order to help bring about a more purposeful and hopeful society
Meditation is connecting our unit mind with the Cosmic Mind, and thereby getting liberation form our embedded impressions in the mind, to attain a divine state of enlightenment. We will practice group meditation for 30 - 45 minutes in each session.
An important result of meditation is spiritual development. We will discuss how to implement this spiritual development in our personal lives and in our communities, helping to lead to public policies promoting a more spiritual society.
Finally, through all this we want to bring about (1) a neo-humanistic outlook, implying elevating ourselves beyond ‘narrow isms’ which have plagued our world, and (2) acquire cosmic thinking. Altogether, let us support one another in our mediation practice and help bring about a more purposeful and hopeful outlook for ourselves and others.
Icons by Icons8