- Have you been diagnosed with a malfunctioning thyroid?
- Do you think you have a thyroid problem, even if your blood work says differently?
- Are problems with your thyroid affecting your weight, sleep, or energy levels?
Research shows that more than 12 percent of the United States population will develop a thyroid condition during their lifetime. An estimated 20 million Americans have some form of thyroid disease. Undiagnosed thyroid problems puts patients at risk for certain serious conditions including cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis, depression, and even infertility. The only solution seems to be medications that will only, at best, give temporary relief. Help can be found within a few simple steps.
Join us as Dr. David DeRosa, D.C., Clinical Nutritionist will discuss;
· Why half of all thyroid disorders go misdiagnosed
· The two missing nutritional links no one talks about
· Learn simple steps you can take to promote balance in your thyroid