Presented by the U.S. Small Business Administration
Speaker: Ms. Man-Li Lin, Economic Development Specialist, SBA.
Learn the pros and cons of each business structure: sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, and LLC. Learn how to develop an idea into a business, the procedure to register a business, responsibility as an employer, home based business regulations and more.
• Checklist for Starting a Small Business
• Personal Assessment
• Home-Based Business
• Choosing Your Business Structure
• How to Register a new Business
• Employer Identification Number
• NYC and NYS Permits and Licenses
• Business Insurance
• Copyrights, Trademarks & Patents
Registration begins May 16.
Adult services Reference Desk
(845) 352-5700 X-244