Instructor: Carolyn Iannone, RYT-200
Tuesdays, Mar 9, 16, 23, 30; Apr 6, 13, 20, 2021; 6:00-7:00 pm
A reminder email with the Zoom link will be sent one day before each class. If you do not get the link, please call the library or contact email@example.com. Please enter 10 minutes prior to the start hour. Class will be Closed and Locked punctually at 6:00 pm. See below Virtual Etiquette and Instructions.
Please register by April 20, 2021, 2:00 pm. Registration button is located at the bottom. Enter a valid email address in order to receive a link, meeting ID and password within approx 24 hours prior to the start date of the series to join all the classes. If you did not register before the first class by due date, you can register for the remaining classes, provided that it is still open and you register by 2 pm the day of the class. Please note, registering for any of the dates will automatically register you for all classes in the series. Do not share the received joining class authentication information with others, it is strictly for your use only. Recording is strictly prohibited.
Yoga is the union of breathing and mindful movement known to strengthen, energize, release stress and tension, and bring balance to your mind and body. All levels are welcome. Check with your healthcare provider before beginning any exercise program.
Virtual Etiquette and Instructions for Yoga Classes (Carolyn Iannone, RYT-200). This info is also on finkelsteinlibrary.org home page, under Virtual Programs(Yoga) as a document.
1. Please, Take this time for YOURSELF just like you would if driving to every class.
2. Please remember you are still “coming to class” so find the mindset of a yogi.
3. Please, ask members of your household to respect your quiet time away from them and all other distractions.
4. Please, turn OFF your cell phone or have it in another room. If you’re using it to view class, turn OFF the ringer and notifications.
5. Please be FULLY READY, set up on your mat or chair with blanket/pillow 10 minutes prior to start time.
6. MOST IMPORTANT - Have your device fully charged or plugged in if possible. Make sure you have a good, stable internet connection!
AS A REMINDER SOME LOGISTICS OF MY VIRTUAL ZOOM TEACHING:
1. NO sessions will be recorded by me. NO sessions are authorized to be recorded by Anyone else, including participants or the Library.
2. Every INVITED STUDENT will SEPARATELY enter a virtual WAITING ROOM before each session begins.
3. I will MUTE everyone’s audio throughout the session. I will only open the mic so I can “greet you” upon admission. Please do not open or unmute your mic during class.
4. As instructor, my Audio and Video will be on throughout each session so you can all see and hear me the entire time.
5. YOU, as a registered participant, have the option to be seen (which means you would keep your video On). If you choose to turn off your video, only a box appears on screen containing your name or however you choose to identify yourself - initials, etc.
7. Only registered students receiving the private ID and password directly from Finkelstein Memorial Library will be admitted until the start of the program at 6:00 PM.