W. Tom Polowy, MS Financial Advisor, Valark Financial Services
Paying for college can easily be one of your lifetime’s biggest expenses. To help parents better understand their college funding options, College Funding Advisor W. Tom Polowy, MS will speak to parents about how the financial aid system works, and strategies you can use today to help make college affordable.
Please join us and learn:
• How the financial aid system works
• The primary sources of college funds
• What to expect with education loans
• Ideas for maximizing your funds
• Creative strategies for funding college costs
• Understanding College savings and investment plans
• Current market outlook and where to invest for college
Tom is a fully insured and licensed financial advisor, specializing in college funding. He presents at financial aid nights for schools and communities in the greater Hartford area.
At Valark Financial Services, Tom focuses on the college funding to retirement transition, providing college funding consulting, retirement planning, and investment management. He is considered one of the area’s foremost authorities on college funding.