**THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN CANCELED**
Please contact the Center for Women and Enterprise if you would like find out about other opportunities for learning in this area.
In this workshop, you will learn how to effectively protect your business and personal assets by choosing
appropriate and cost-effective insurance policy/ies. The session will provide you with an overview of the various
types of business insurance and how they may be critical to protecting your assets as a business owner.
The workshop will cover:
- The importance of insurance in protecting your personal and business assets
- How to compare plans and save money
- Questions to ask insurance brokers
- Which types of insurance apply to your business
- How best to protect employees
This workshop is suitable for pre-start up entrepreneurs.