Skillsbox - Customer Service: Put Down Your Phone and Listen to Your Customer
Tuesday October 30, 2018
7:00 PM until 8:30 PM
Skillsbox: Tools for Business Success series presents Put down Your Phone and Listen to Your Customer with Bruce Bennett.
Bruce Bennett, founder of Bruce Bennett Nissan, will share some of his customer service wisdom about how to improve and maintain customer and employee satisfaction.
Areas he will discuss include:
1. Customer satisfaction and employee training starts at the top
2. Every business, large or small, needs a written customer satisfaction policy
3. How to handle employees that do not understand the effect of bad attitude
4. The importance of first impressions
5. Custome service musts on the telephone
There will also be time for Q & A.
Skisslbox is co-sponsored by the Library, Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce, SCORE, Ridgefield Economic and Community Development Commission.
Please register. BF
Location: Main Program Room
Click here to go to the Ridgefield Library Program Calendar.