CALL FOR CRAFTERS!!!
7TH Annual Fall Craft Fair
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and application. NOTE: this is a homemade wares fair only
This event is intended for ALL ages. This event will occur at the Scott Township Municipal Building. Vendors are required to register in advance. Visitors are not required to register. Join us for arts, crafts, Food Truck, 50/50, Craft Raffle and more. *This event benefits the Scott Township Public Library.
1. This craft fair specializes in handmade wares.
2. Rental space is ONE 6’ table and chair per artist/crafter.
3. Table location is based on a first come, first served basis at set up. We are unable to grant special requests. If electricity is required, please bring an extension cord. Please refrain from hanging or taping anything on the walls.
4. The Library is not able to process refunds. Please have your non-refundable check mailed before August 16, 2021.
5. Set-up time is Saturday, September 25th from 8:30 a.m.- 9:45 a.m. Please move your car to off-street parking after set-up.
6. Out of courtesy to our customers, artists/crafters should plan to be there for the duration of the event (10 a.m.-2 p.m.) and please take what you bring; do not leave unsold items, empty boxes or trash. Vendors must be cleaned up by 3 p.m.
7. No unlawful merchandise or perishable food can be sold.
8. Please bring change. There is no ATM on site. Wi-fi is accessible with your library card.
To reserve your space, please email email@example.com for more information.
*We also request a donation of an art/craft item for a raffle.
The donation item that receives the most entries will get a free table in 2022!