Add this Event to Calendar
10/22/2021 12:00 PM
10/22/2021 01:00 PM
Understanding Credit as a Business Owner
As business owners, personal and business credit is essential to being able to run and grow your business. With so much misinformation and myths out there, it’s hard to know how it all really works.
This seminar will teach you everything you need to know about credit including:
- What is the difference between a credit score and FICO score
- Why “free” credit websites aren’t giving you the real info
- How to build and maintain good credit
- How to handle credit issues including late payments, charge-offs/collections, bankruptcy and more
- What an inquiry really does to your credit
Brought to you by SCORE.
Contact: Shari Merrill 203-426-4533 email@example.com