Add this Event to Calendar
05/12/2021 05:00 PM
05/12/2021 08:00 PM
Second Floor Browsing
Goffstown Public Library cardholders may reserve time to browse materials on the second floor. Reservations are required and the following conditions apply:
- Reservations are for 20 minute sessions with specific entry times.
- Available days and times are: Monday 9-2, Tuesday and Wednesday 5-8pm, and Saturday 9-1.
- Families browsing together are those living in a household together either full or part time, and grandparents.
Before entering the second floor:
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer before entering.
- Masks must be worn by those age 2 years and older.
- Anyone visiting the library must not be exhibiting any symptom of illness and will respond to a brief health screening prior to entry.
On the second floor:
- Visitors are encouraged to browse the collection and ask staff for assistance.
- Sitting and/or computer use is not permitted at this time. PC appointments must be made separately.
- Browsing on the third floor is not always available; please ask for assistance.
- Browsers are advised that materials touched by other visitors and/or staff prior to their visit may not have been sanitized.
Reservations may be made at www.goffstownlibrary.com/calendar or by calling the library at 497-2102 during business hours.
Contact: Michelle Sprague 603-497-2102 firstname.lastname@example.org
Goffstown Public Library, Second Floor