Add this Event to Calendar
04/15/2021 09:30 AM
04/15/2021 04:45 PM
In-Library Browsing Appointment
Please note when making appointment:
- These are 45 minute time slots.
- Patrons will be required to wear masks at all times and maintain social distancing.
- Patrons will be encouraged to wear gloves while browsing.
- Any items that a patron touches without gloves and doesn't check out will need to be placed in the special quarantine carts.
- Patrons are encouraged to use the self-check kiosks or download the meeScan app on their smartphones.
- One person per timeslot (families need to register each person separately).
- Information will be required upon entry for contact tracing.
- Limit of one reservation per person per day.
Click on the "Register" button below to schedule. Please contact the library with any questions.
Contact: Karen Demers 413-596-6141 firstname.lastname@example.org