Free Swing and Lindy Lesson with Dance Caliente on Zoom
Tuesday July 7, 2020 : 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Please complete the following form and click on the Send button below.
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83009428222?pwd=VUFVTHFPTzkrcGJmc3ZQMXFUZWIyQT09
HOW TO PREPARE BEFORE THE WORKSHOP BEGINS!
1) Register with the Medford Library. You will then be sent the Zoom link to join the Workshop.
2) New to Zoom? First Download https://www.zoom.us/ well before the first lesson.
3) Charge your device (computer, iPad, smart phone, etc.) or plug it in.
4) Prepare the space you will be dancing. Clear all objects that may pose a hazard.
5) Arrange your device’s camera in such a way that we (the teachers) can see you and especially so you can see us.
6)Make sure it is secure and will not fall down when you start dancing.
7) Check the location of your volume.
8) Test out the shoes you will be wearing. Make sure they allow you to easily swivel on your floor, stay on your feet and are not too slippery (sneakers are fine).
9) Have a couple of props at hand – a long sleeve shirt and/or a towel.
10) Have water or whatever beverage puts you at ease nearby ☺
11) Be prepared to laugh as you learn!
*BY REGISTERING FOR THIS ONLINE DANCE WORKSHOP, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge the Medford Public Library and Dance Caliente from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown. Further, you authorize and agree that Dance Caliente and the Medford Public Library may use recordings of the classes for promotional purposes.
Medford PL Staff