Haunted Places / online classMonday September 21, 2020
11:00 AM until 11:00 PM
Join Betsy Washburn of the South Branch Library for a spooky yet informative tour of Haunted Places throughout the world! This FREE online class will run from September 18 through October 30 and is a great way to put you in the mood for Halloween.
Here's how to join:
Visit Universal Class, a free online learning platform offered by Fall River Public Library. If you don't already have a free account, you will be asked to register for one.
Choose "course catalog" and type in "Haunted Places."
Choose "Take this course."
Make sure you choose the "Join Certificate Class" option so you can participate in group discussions with the Fall River Library group!
You can take the class on your own time and at your own pace. Class is always available, drop in and watch a video whenever you have time, and check in on the Fall River Study Group board in the class discussion area. You can share your own thoughts and experiences with "haunted places" in the chat forum!
Learn all about:
- Yhe famous hauntings of The White House and Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Hauntings of the Rose Hall Great House, The Winchester Mystery House, and The Bell Witch of Bell Farm
- The Gettysburg Battlefield, Alcatraz, The Tower of London, and The 1886 Crescent Hotel
- The Paris Catacombs and Bran Castle.
- Ghosts of of Waverly Hills Sanatorium
- The Republic Ghost Train, The RMS Queen Mary and The Flying Dutchman.
This week: The Haunted White House
The Rose Hall Great House
Discussion board is open tonight!
You will need a Fall River Public Library card to access Universal Class. If you don't yet have a card, call the library at 508-324-2708 to find out how to get one!
Location: South End Branch (58 Arch Street)
to go to the Fall River Public Library