Agate Watercolor PaintingWednesday April 28, 2021
Create a beautiful watercolor painting of an agate slice. Learn how to use a wet on wet watercolor technique and discover what happens when you sprinkle salt on wet watercolor paint. This painting is easy and fun to do. Leave the class with a striking piece of art to give as a gift or hang on your wall!
Materials Needed for Live Virtual Class
Your librarian is providing kits for our live virtual class. Please bring the kits and the following materials to the class:
● Paper towels
● A palette to mix your paint with water. A small shallow container or a ceramic plate works well.
● Jar or container of water for rinsing brush.
● Tape – masking, clear or washi tape.
● Something to protect your surface like newspaper.
● Hairdryer for drying paint in-between steps.
If you have any questions or need help with the materials you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This program was generously funded by the Friends of the Lynnfield Library foll.org
to go to the Lynnfield Public Library