What's It Worth: Virtual Appraisal Program Wednesday May 26, 2021
Ask Mike the Appraiser: What's It Worth? LIVE Antiques Road Show
Presented by Appraiser Michael Ivankovich
Author, auctioneer, appraiser and radio show host Mike Ivankovich will reveal what your antiques, collectibles, and personal treasures are worth today.
Mike has been involved in the antiques and collectibles business for over 40 years. He is a frequent lecturer, a published author of more than 20 books and eBooks, as well as numerous articles and columns for most major national trade papers. He is the host of the radio show "What's It Worth?" as Mike The Appraiser.
Note: Appraisal slots are FULL. Unlimited viewing is still available. Register below to view the program.
- Registration will open Monday, May 3 at 9 am. The first 30 confirmed registrants should receive an appraisal of ONE item.
- Registration does not guarantee a virtual appraisal. All appraisals are at the discretion of the appraiser/moderator, as time permits.
- Confirmed registrants should have one back up item available. This second item is only in case if the primary item cannot be viewed correctly by the appraiser.
- Time limits the number of appraisal registrant slots available; however, the registration list for viewing-only participants is unlimited.
- Monmouth County Library Staff are not eligible to submit items for appraisal.
- Order of appraisals will be at the moderator's discretion.
- Since the object of appraisal cannot be in person, multiple answers regarding the item markings, condition, etc. may be required.
- Because of possible distortion, we ask that all virtual backgrounds be turned off during the program.
There is no limit on the number of regsitrants to watch the program only.
The session will be conducted on Zoom and is free of charge. Registration and internet access are required to attend. Register below to receive emailed information on how to access the discussion. Registration closes on May 25th at noon. Access link will be emailed later that day.
Recording of this program without written agreement with the presenter, in any manner, is strictly prohibited; this performance is protected by copyright law.
Permission to present a program in library facilities or library website is not endorsement by the library.
to go to the Monmouth County Library