Curbside Craft Club: Grab 'n' Go Kits (Ages 9-13) - For Week of December 14th Pick-up Monday December 7, 2020
Featured Craft: Keepsake Keychain Craft! Make a creative keychain for yourself or as a gift for a loved one!
For the months of November and December, Miss Allison will offer a limited number of grab 'n' go craft kits for kids ages 9-13 to take home.
Due to the overwhelming positive response from families asking for kits this fall, the registration process has slightly changed to allow all families a chance to participate. We're trying something new with the registration process for November and December, so please be patient as we work out the details.
1. Kits are available through email registration only. To register, email Miss Allison at email@example.com with the number of kits you are requesting and the child/children’s name(s).
2. Registration for the next week's craft will open every Monday. For example, you would email Miss Allison starting Monday, November 2nd, to pick up a kit for week of November 9-14th.
3. You will receive an email response confirming your registration.
4. Then, if you opt for curbside pick-up, sign up for a curbside time slot any time during the designated week and write "KIDCRAFT" in after your last name in the last name field of the curbside sign-up form. (You may also pick up your kit inside the library during open hours.)
The grab 'n' go kits include most of the supplies needed to complete the projects and instructions (sometimes including links to online and/or video instructions).
Participants are encouraged to share their finished crafts by sending photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or sharing on social media and tagging Sharon Public Library.
- Grab n go kits are popular! If you email Miss Allison and there are no more kits available that week she will put you first on the list for the next week's craft. You be notified by email if this happens.
*Please note that Miss Allison makes every effort to provide awesome kits to as many kids/families as possible. Supplies are limited, so we ask that you limit your request to 1 kit per child.
to go to the Sharon Public Library