Computer and Electronic Device Recycling Event
CyberCrunch will be in the larger parking lot behind the library hosting a hard drive shredding and electronics waste recycling event. Vehicle unloading assistance will be provided to all visitors.
THE FOLLOWING COMPUTER COMPONENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR FREE AT THIS EVENT:
- Desktop, laptops, tablets, servers, hard drives (optional on-site hard drive shredding will be offered for $10 per hard drive)
- Cell phones, Ipods, MP3 players, etc.
- Computer peripherals include keyboards, mice, printers (< 50lbs), power supplies, motherboards / circuit Boards, cables, UPS batteries & backup systems, power supplies, memory, hard drives, computer fans, routers, switches, wireless routers, access points, bridges, firewalls, cabling, modems, KVM switches
- Phones, phone systems
- AC adapter & wiring
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR A FEE (PER UNIT):
- 32in and smaller TVs and monitors ($35/unit - pre registration is required)
- 32in and larger TVs and monitors ($50/unit - pre registration is required)
- Audio/video equipment ($10/unit)
- Radio, receivers, amplifiers, tuners, equalizers, tape decks ($10/unit)
- VCR, DVD & Blue Ray Players ($10/unit)
- Consumer/household goods ($10/unit)
- Wooden speakers ($20/speaker)
- Small Freon containing appliances including window air conditioners and dehumidifiers ($20/unit)
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
- Universal Waste
- Alkaline batteries
- Light bulbs
- Large Freon containing appliances
TO REGISTER AND FOR a full list of acceptable items, visit www.ccrcyber.com/events/.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Mt. Lebanon Public Library.
Saturday Oct 20, 2018
- Saturday Oct 20, 2018
Mt. Lebanon Public Library