If you are looking for the educational resource kits for children, please click here. You can then proceed to search for the kit you want to reserve. Educaitonal resource kits are limited to one check out at a time, and 12 reservations in the system.
For either Book Club Kits or Educational Resource Kits you can search by title or by availability date.
Searching by Title
- Next to the huge Reserve icon, choose the title you would like from the alphabetical dropdown menu.
- Click Go.
- You will get a list of dates when this title is available. Select the date you would like and click Reserve this Kit.
Searching by Availability Date
- Next to the huge Dates icon choose the month and year when you would like to pick up a title from the drop down menu.
- Click Go.
- You will either get a calendar with available dates or a list of available title depending on your library’s lending policies.
- If you see a list of titles: simple click Reserve for the title you would like.
- If you see a calendar: click on a particular day to see what is available on the pane on the right side of the screen.
Reserving Title in KitKeeper
- After finding the tile you would like to reserve (see above), click the Reserve link.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and enter in your information (library barcode number, etc…)
- The library will send you an email when your kit is ready for pick up.