There are two ways to search for a kit in Kitkeeper: searching by title or searching by availability date.
Searching by Title
- Next to the huge Reserve icon, choose the title you would like from the alphabetical dropdown menu.
- Click Go.
- You will get a list of dates when this title is available. Select the date you would like and click Reserve this Kit.
Searching by Availability Date
- Next to the huge Dates icon choose the month and year when you would like to pick up a title from the drop down menu.
- Click Go.
- You will either get a calendar with available dates or a list of available title depending on your library’s lending policies.
- If you see a list of titles: simple click Reserve for the title you would like.
- If you see a calendar: click on a particular day to see what is available on the pane on the right side of the screen.
Reserving Title in KitKeeper
- After finding the tile you would like to reserve (see above), click the Reserve link.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and enter in your information (library barcode number, etc…)
- The library will send you an email when your kit is ready for pick up.