Welcome to the PageTurner Book Club Kit reservation system.
Any Timberland patron with a regular library card may reserve and check out our kits.
- Kits checkout for 6 weeks.
- You may have up to 12 reservations and up to 2 checkouts at a time.
The instructions below are to help you find a kit and to reserve a kit.
There are 3 ways to search for a kit in Kitkeeper:
- search by list
- search by title
- search by date available
We recommend using search by title or search by date available.
Searching by Title
- Next to the Kits by Title icon, choose the title you would like from the alphabetical drop-down menu.
- Click Go.
- You will get a list of dates when this title is available. Select the date you would like and click Reserve this Kit.
Searching by Date Available
- Next to the Available Now icon, choose the month and year when you would like to pick up a title from the drop-down menu.
- Click Go.
- You will either get a calendar with available dates or a list of available title depending on your library’s lending policies.
- If you see a list of titles: simple click Reserve for the title you would like.
- If you see a calendar: click on a particular day to see what is available on the pane on the right side of the screen
Reserving Title in KitKeeper
- After finding the tile you would like to reserve (see above), click the Reserve link.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and enter in your information (library card number and PIN)
- The library will send you an email when your kit is ready for pick up.