- Adult patrons with a valid SAILS library card may reserve passes, and the card must be presented at the time of check out.
- An adult patron may borrow only one pass per day.
- To cancel a reservation click on My Passes. For same day cancellation please contact the library.
- Overdue returnable passes are fined $5.00 per day.
- Passes may be booked up to 90 days in advance. Patrons may book up to six passes in that 90 day period.
- Passes may be picked up no earlier than one day before the visit date during regular library hours.
- All patrons are asked to notify the library immediately if they are unable to use the pass on the scheduled date, so that the passes may become available to others.
- Some passes must be returned to the library for use by other patrons.
View museum pass information for other SAILS libraries