Chappaqua Library Museum Pass Program
Sponsored and underwritten by the Friends of the Chappaqua Library
How It Works
- Available to Chappaqua Library card holders 18+, with no outstanding fines.
- You can reserve one (1) pass, per household, per month up to 30 days in advance.
- Loan period is four (4) days, three (3) nights.* Passes may be returned earlier.
- Pick up and return the pass at the Information Desk.
- Some musuems require advance purchase/timed entry tickets. Patrons are responsible for making those reservations ahead of time if required.
- Please read the Museum Pass Policy for complete details, and contact the library for assistance: 914-238-4779 (x2).
- $10/day if pass is late. $50 fee if pass is returned in the book drop. Replacement cost if pass is lost.
*(Starting March 2023, loan period is extended to 4 days, 3 nights.)
- To cancel a reservation, use the "My Passes" button.
- To cancel with less than 24-hour notice, contact the Information Desk at 914-238-4779 (x2).
RESERVE A PASS FOR DAY YOU WANT TO PICK UP