The Levittown Public Library provides admission passes to selected museums, and circulates Library of things to Levittown Library cardholders in good standing at no cost.
You must have an Adult library card in good standing when checking out the museum pass. If the Pick up/Return Pass is overdue, there will be a fine of $25 per day. All library privileges will be suspended until fines or fees are paid. No renewals. Borrowers may only have one reservation per museum at one time. There is no waiting list.
Please call the museum ahead of time regarding:
- Hours of operation may vary based on special events.
- The Museum itself MAY require an additional reservation to use the Library pass.
- Museums MAY impose additional Covid-19 related fees/proof of vaccination upon entry into the Museum.
We have two types of passes:
- Print on Demand Pass: Passes may be reserved up to sixty days in advance and can be printed from home or at the Library. This pass will only be valid for the day of use listed on the confirmation page.
- Pick Up/Return Pass: All Pick up/Return passes may be borrowed for a total of 3 days, including the date of pick-up Passes may be reserved online up to sixty days in advance and can be picked up at the library. These passes must be returned to the library after checked-out. For example: if your reservation is to check out a pass on Tuesday, it will be due back on Thursday.
LIBRARY OF THINGS (LOT)
The Library of Things expands our collection’s range of materials for borrowing, so that community members of all ages can discover tools and materials to help them explore, learn, create, and connect. Our Library of Things builds community through a shared economy while giving you the opportunity to use an item that may not be attainable or to save money without purchasing.
Unless otherwise listed, LOT (Library of Things) may be reserved and circulate for 14 days with no renewals. Overdue fines are based on individual items to a maximum fine of the replacement cost. LOT must be returned, to the desk it was checked out at and may not be left in the book drop. Borrowers must be a Levittown School District resident, 18 years of age or older.
Items must be returned to the department it was checked out from. Items cannot be left in the book drop.
Please visit https://levittownpl.org/libraryofthings/ for additional items.