IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MUSEUM PASSES
To log on to complete your reservation, enter the 14-digit barcode on your library card and your pin (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number).
Please call or visit a museum's website to learn about new rules or restrictions. Some of our museums now offer Printable Passes that may be printed at home and do not require a patron to visit the library. All passes require the patron to make a reservation on this website. THE ABILITY TO MAKE A RESERVATION DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE MUSEUM IS OPEN.
PRINT & GO PASS: The pass must be reserved for the day you wish to use it. The pass will only be valid for the date listed on the confirmation page. The pass must be presented by the patron whose name is on the confirmation page along with the patron’s Pelham library card. The pass can be printed at home or at the library. Passes shown on a phone will not be accepted. Patrons without a printed copy will not be accepted.
PICK UP/RETURN PASSES: Passes will be checked out for 3 days (the day of pick-up, day of visit, and day of return). Pass must be picked up and returned to a staff member at the front desk, no book-drop returns. Overdue charge: $10/day with $50 maximum. Lost passes incur an additional $25 replacement cost fee. There is a book drop penalty fee of $10.
Museum Pass Guidelines
- Free or discounted museum passes are available to Pelham cardholders in good standing who are 18 years of age or older.
- Patrons may check out 1 museum pass at a time.
- Patrons are limited to 4 reservations within a 30 day period.
- Patrons should click on the link of the museum they plan to visit to learn pass details.
- Patrons must bring their library card when picking up their pass and when visiting the museum.
- Patrons are responsible for checking the days/hours of their selected museum as well as any requirements such as advanced reservations in addition to the museum pass.
If you are having any issues or have any questions please call the Library at 914-738-1234.