The human body
Educational Resource Kit
Includes 6 books:
• Discovery Kids Human Body
• The Magic School Bus:Inside the Human Body by Joanna Cole
• Kid's Science Questions...about People
• How It Works The Human Body by Kate Barnes
• The Macmillan Book of The Human Body by Mary Elting
• The Skeleton Inside You by Philip Balestrino
• How Your Body Works ScienceWorks for Kids Series Workbook
• Bones! Bones! Bones! By Luann Colombo (Book and Posable Skeleton)
• Professor Noggin's Human Body Trivia Based Card Game,
• Melissa & Doug Human Anatomy 2-Sided Jumbo Jigsaw Floor Puzzle,
• Information Folder
Squishy human body
• Plastic see-through model of the human body, with removable squishy vital organs as well as skeletal, vascular, and muscular systems. Includes forceps, tweezers, and stand.
• Rock N Learn Human Body. Kevin and his friends Marko and Bailey learn about the human body. Contents: Why we have a skeletal system, getting to know our nervous system, the mighty muscular, circulatory, Urinary, Respiratory, and Digestive System. Along with the Five Senses.
May Memorial Library
This kit was funded by the Friends of the Alamance County Public Libraries with contents selected and assembled by ACPL staff.